Off-road vehicle coverage
Wyatt Dowling Insurance Brokers is proud to offer a selection
of Off-road Vehicle Insurance solutions for your Snowmobile, ATV,
Off-road Motorcycle (trail bike) or Dune Buggy. As an authorized Autopac agent
for Manitoba Public Insurance, we are able to assist you with the registration
and insurance needs for all your off-road vehicles.
- Got Toys ORV Program
- All Perils coverage available
- Replacement Cost is available for new sleds & Atvs for 2 years
- No underage exclusion
- Coverage extends to ANYONE with the owners permission
- Rider plus endorsement available (to include Search & Rescue, increased rider gear limit, lock rekeying and travel protection
- Increased liability protection to 1 or 2 million in excess of your basic $500,000 with MPI
up to 25% Club Member Discount
- 10% safety training discount
- 10% factory installed immobilizer discount
- 10% discount for increasing to $1000 deductible
Safety tips when riding your ORV (Off-road Vehicle)
- Using an off-road vehicle properly is the first step to a safe and enjoyable ride.
- To prevent a collision, drive your ORV at a safe speed and never ride impaired.
- You should always wear an approved helmet that fits properly and protective riding gear.
- Ride on designated trails only. ORVs are meant to be operated off-highway and pavement can seriously affect handling and control.
- When crossing a roadway, cross at a right angle and close to an intersection.
- Don’t carry a passenger unless your ORV was designed for two people. And be aware that your vehicle will handle differently.
- Drivers can help avoid a collision by watching for ORVs in ditches and at trail crossings. If you see an ORV, slow down.
- ORV riders should never assume motorists will see you. Be safe and enjoy the ride.